Skip main navigation

Carol DeFelice

DeFelice Realty Group LLC
Contact Carol

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $652,120
    4 bd3 ba2,272 sqft Manahawkin, NJ
    4 bd3 ba2,272 sqft
    Manahawkin, NJ
    Sold 1 month ago
    Seller
    1009 Beach Lane, Manahawkin, NJ, 08050
  • $233,000
    2 bd1 ba1,105 sqft Toms River, NJ
    2 bd1 ba1,105 sqft
    Toms River, NJ
    Sold 2 months ago
    Seller
    16 Sutherland Court, Toms River, NJ, 08757
  • $665,000
    4 bd3 ba2,232 sqft Bayville, NJ
    4 bd3 ba2,232 sqft
    Bayville, NJ
    Sold 3 months ago
    Seller
    315 Parisen Avenue, Bayville, NJ, 08721
  • $580,000
    4 bd2 ba-- -- Toms River, NJ
    4 bd2 ba-- --
    Toms River, NJ
    Sold 3 months ago
    Seller
    886 Raleigh Drive, Toms River, NJ, 08753
  • $2,500,000
    5 bd3 ba3,576 sqft Toms River, NJ
    5 bd3 ba3,576 sqft
    Toms River, NJ
    Sold 3 months ago
    Seller
    3505 Churchill Drive, Toms River, NJ, 08753
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
25
Sales last 12 months
547
Total sales
$18K-$2.5M
Price range
$584K
Average price

Get to know Carol DeFelice

Broker/Owner/REALTOR™

Carol's List of Awards and Designations First and foremost let me say - I LOVE real estate. It became my passion when I began buying, fixing up, and flipping homes in my early 20's. In 2003, I decided to turn that passion into a career in real estate and began helping others to realize their dream. By 2004 I'd already been awarded NJAR'S Circle of Excellence Award- Silver Level - and I was excited to be on my way to a highly successful career. E...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationFirst Time HomebuyersInvestment PropertiesLuxury Homes
23 Years of experience

Carol DeFelice's sales and listings (548)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review

Carol DeFelice

DeFelice Realty Group LLC
25sales last 12 months
547total sales
$18K-$2.5Mprice range
$584Kaverage price
23years of experience